Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 6

Woke up a little later than usual today due to a late night last night so I haven't had as many hours to eat.

2PM
Sweet tea
Can of ravioli


I went to the grocery store and bought a ton of food. I ate a Twix on the way home.

Dinner @ 7PM
3 Glasses of sweet tea
Sundried tomato pesto and pepperjack stuffed chicken w/pepperjack melted on top
Homemade mashed potatoes
Corn


I'll probably have a few beers before the night is over with. I'll update if I do. Also, if anyone wants to help contribute to the blog you can cook food for me or take me out to eat. That would be awesome and I'd totally post a picture of you.

EDIT!
Finished off the mashed potatoes and had a Tecate


Then I ate a bowl of Peanut Butter Crunch.


RE-EDIT!
I'm currently on my second bowl of cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment