Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 11 & 12

Day 11:

Didn't get to update yesterday. I'll try to remember what I ate.

Breakfast @ work:
Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
Cheese grits
Sweet tea

Lunch @ work:
Huge Chicken Chimichanga
Mexican rice and pico
2 cups of sweet tea

On the way home I had to stop at Wendy's, which is another story, but while at Wendy's I got an oreo frostie. The picture showed a vanilla frostie but the dumb lady gave me a chocolate one.


My band played a show last night so I was in a hurry for dinner. Before I left my house I used 1 potato and made mashed potatos and gravy.


Right before the show started I went to Wendy's again. I hate Wendy's but it was the closest place to the venue. I never go to Wendy's and yesterday I went twice. Anyways, this time I ordered 2 JR bacon cheeseburgers and medium fries. I took them back to the venue and washed them down with a PBR tallboy. I didn't have enough time to take pictures though.

When the show was over, a nice lady by the name of Angie brought us some pumpkin spice cupcakes. I had two. They were really good.


Then when I came home Sarah had made cupcakes too! Sweet! I think I had 2 and a glass of milk. I don't remember.


Day 12:

Breakfast @ 8:30:
Country ham biscuit and sweet tea from...Bojangles. Duh! No time for pictures, I was late for work.

At work there was a an order that got made twice so I decided to give it a try. It was salmon eggs benedict and it was nastyyyyyyyy. I only had a few bites because it was so gross.

Other food @ Work:
Coffee
Turkey Rueben
Sour cream and onion chips
Sweet tea

Got home around 4 and went to Concord Mills.

Stopped to get gas on the way and got a Mexican Coke and Skittles.


Candy store at the mall!

Didn't eat all of that yet...

Chic fli a:
Chicken sandwich and fries with a Dr. Pepper


Then came home and had 2 glasses of whiskey and coke and another one of Sarah's cupcakes.

Bed!

1 comment: