Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 1

I woke up at 10 this morning and cooked a bowl of grits. I threw in some cheese, lots of butter, salt, and pepper.



I washed it down with a glass of water.

I work at a restaurant so I get one free meal a day. I won't be able to take a picture of it though. I had a cup of coffee as soon as I walked in. Today at 2pm I had 7 ounces of prime rib, mashed potatoes, green beans, and bread with a glass of sweet tea.

Got home around 3:30 and at 5:30 I had 2 leftover enchiladas.



I covered them in sour cream and had a Sunkist.



The day isn't over yet...

I'm going to weigh myself on Saturday and I'll post my weight.

2 comments:

  1. those enchiladas look amazingly disgusting. you should rule out water from your diet and drink only soda and sweet tea.

    ReplyDelete