Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 15

Today marks the second week of my blog.

Breakfast @ 10 AM:
2 Jelly biscuits
Glass of milk


Work:
Coffee
6 ounces of prime rib with mashed potatoes, green beans, and ciabatta bread
Sweet tea

Snacks:
2 bowls of Peanut Butter Crunch


Pre-Dinner @ 7:
Small bowl of spaghetti


Dinner @ 7:30:
Fried bologna w/ cheese
Fries
Yuengling
Sweet tea


I had a cup of coffee after dinner.

Weight:

According to these scales I gained 5 pounds. I'm going to use the original scales tomorrow because I don't think that's right...

Hot bod:


Also, Josh ate a 5 patty burger at The Penguin. 1 and 2/3 pounds of ground beef.


Last bite

3 comments:

  1. epic picture of you. aaaand josh is crazay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the people who commented before me used the word "epic". i'd like to branch out a lil bit and say:

    secksi man u iz yesh.

    ReplyDelete